UTQG 420 A A
W Speed Rating
The new Supermax UHP-1 all-season ultra-high performance tire from Horizon Tire Inc. is available in 9 sizes. Seven more sizes are in development.
The tire comes with a W speed rating and fits wheels ranging from 17 inches to 24 inches in diameter. It features an asymmetrical tread design for optimal control at high speeds on wet and dry surfaces.
“This is a value-priced UHP tire specifically targeting the everyday driving audience who enjoys performance year-round,” say Horizon officials.
The Supermax UHP-1 Ultra High Performance All-Season Tires feature aggressive road traction, and stability on both regular and light watery or snowy surfaces. It is an excellent choice for high torque SUVs or performance car aiming to deliver speed rating of H, V, W and Y.
- Hi-tech Silica Compound formulated for maximum traction
- Four wide grooves to help channel water and minimize road noice
- Unique center block to boost traction and deliver great fuel economy
The SuperMax UHP-1 is an ultra high performance tire that’s designed for use on sports cars and performance oriented coupes and sedans in warmer weather conditions. An asymmetrical tread pattern and silica based rubber compound improve traction and control at higher speeds and in wet and dry conditions, and the UHP-1’s optimized design reduces uneven wear for a longer tread life.
Features & Benefits
- Designed for use on sports cars and performance oriented coupes and sedans
- Ideal for use in warmer weather conditions
- Built with an asymmetric tread pattern and silica based rubber compound that improve control at higher speeds and in wet and dry conditions
- Optimized design reduces uneven wear for a longer tread life
Made in Vietnam